Become a Manufacturing Partner
DFMHUB is a network of manufacturing service provider all over the world. The individual companies within the network who produce the parts ordered via the Dfmhub website are our Manufacturing Partners.
Who is a Manufacturing Partner?
We are an aggregator offering various manufacturing services like 3D printing, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding and more.
In order to be considered as DFM Manufacturing Partner, you have to meet these minimum requirements
- Established and registered business
- 3D printing Partner: you operate at least an industrial additive manufacturing
machine (no desktop 3D printers only)
- Fabrication Partner : you have at least one laser cutter and one press brake, In
house tool and Pneumatic powerpress.
- Injection molding: you do either mold manufacturing and/or injection in-house
- Stamping Partner : You have to atleast 3 Stamping machines ranging from 10-
25Tons minimum capacity
2. What Certifications are required?
ISO9001, ISO 13485, AS 9100, or any other industry-specific certifications.
Once your documents are verified a factory audit will be conducted by our
DFMHUBS team to assess the potential Manufacturing Partner’s Quality
Management System and Environmental/Social compliance.
We also provide documentation about our technical requirements and guides
explaining how to work with us.
After successfully completing the onboarding process you will receive your first
Become a Partner
Submit the details to recive the vendor registeration form